Nestled amongst the lush and verdant scenery of Colombia’s coffee producing region, a stay at Villa Coffee Country is an invitation to truly meet the heart and soul of Colombia. An enclave of peace and tranquility designed by the Colombian architect Simon Hosie, this 3 bedroom house is exemplary of local architecture, but with a contemporary and oriental flair. Open, elegant and a part of the surrounding nature, Villa Coffee Country feels like a zen sanctuary with the amenities of a private and exclusive experience.
A PLACE TO IMMERSE IN NATURE
Villa Coffee Country is truly integrated into its lush and verdant surroundings. Exposed roofs and open rooms with retractable walls and doorways allow you to experience the landscape intimately from a place of comfort and luxury. Bedrooms, all of which have private terraces and retractable doors made of tropical wood, open to gorgeous views. Nature and serenity fill the space and the living and dining areas are connected by an interior garden, lush with tropical ferns, plants and flowers. The house has a natural swimming pool fed by river water, an outdoor but covered yoga room and a labyrinth of walking trails for nature lovers.
UNIQUE SIGHTSEEING OPPORTUNITIES
This area is rich in flora and fauna and inhabited by hardworking, fun-loving and friendly people who tend to the agricultural richness that characterizes the valley. There are abundant opportunities to explore the surrounding villages of the Andes, an area preserved as a UNESCO World Heritage site. You may choose to hike in the Andes and/or Cocora valley where the tallest palm trees in the world dwell. Or, you might prefer to travel leisurely by horseback through banana plantations. You can even jump in a hot air balloon and explore the coffee region from above! If you prefer to keep your feet on the ground, visit the farm and learn about coffee production and the deeply rooted tradition of the region.
Ideal forgroups of friends looking for a stylish farm in coffee country and central location to explore the soul of Colombia
- Retractable doors and walls that open to the surrounding garden
- Natural swimming pool fed by river water
- Covered yoga room
- Hiking trails
- Activities such as hiking, horse riding, hot air balloon rides, coffee plantation tours
- 3 bedrooms: each with en-suite bathroom and private terrace
- Guest suite: 25 meters from the main house, queen bed, private bath, seating area and day-bed.
- 1 housekeeper and 1 gardener
- Bathroom amenities
- Breakfast served daily
- On call 24/7 English speaking assistance
- Available at extra cost: Grocery delivery, extra cleaning lady, in-house chef, live local musicians at night, roundtrip airport transfer, activities in the region, horseback riding on the property