Welcome to Awasi Iguazu, a characterful, five-star boutique lodge in the Iguazu National Park, enveloped by lush jungle and just moments from the falls themselves. As a Relais & Chateaux favorite, this unique eco-lodge is recognized around the world as one of Argentina’s best luxury hotels. Awasi Iguazu has an enviable reputation; one which is well deserved.
YOUR OWN PRIVATE JUNGLE VILLA & POOL
With only a handful of private villas, all boasting their own rainforest-view plunge pools, deep soak bathtubs and lounge areas, you are all but guaranteed an intimate and supremely comfortable experience of Iguazu Falls while here, in the lap of luxury too. Those villas are in fact exquisite, both homely and unique while the award-winning cuisine is always seasonal, mostly grown onsite and presented to true fine dining effect. Then, with a long list of private excursions, personal guiding, exclusive 4×4 use and access to the wonderfully biodiverse Iguazu National Park, Awasi Iguazu really is hard to beat.
EXPERIENCE IGUAZU NATIONAL PARK IN DEPTH
The Iguazu Falls are undoubtedly one of the great natural wonders of the world, so to experience them with absolute ease and in such different ways, with the help of your private Awasi guide, is a privilege indeed. What’s more, in addition to the boat trips, nature trails and lookouts which surround the main falls, you’ll have our expert knowledge and exclusive access to much more. From off road drives to kayaking tours, birdwatching walks to remote wildlife hikes, see the best of this extraordinary and lesser visited national park during your stay at Awasi Iguazu.
As if your private plunge pool, luxurious terrace and irresistible villa were not enough, Awasi Iguazu also provides one of the ultimate gastronomic experiences at its world-class onsite restaurant too. Here, kaleidoscopic plates of seasonal produce, much of which is grown in the Awasi kitchen garden, are turned into fine dining masterpieces, presented like mini works of art each evening with flavor combinations to match.
Ideal forCouples seeking an exclusive, private and romantic stay near Iguazu Falls, though children over the age of 10 are welcome.
- A private plunge pool for every villa
- Mouth-watering cuisine served each day
- A personal guide and access to the Iguazu National Park throughout your stay
- Complete immersion into the rainforest, with lush trees and abundant wildlife all around
- Villa: king or twin beds, 1,075sq ft floorplan, private plunge pool and furnished terrace; jungle views. Deep soak bathtub and comfortable lounge area as standard, air conditioning and mini bar
- Master Villa: Two bedrooms with either 1 king bed each or 1 king and 1 twin setup, 1,5000sq ft floorplan, huge terrace, lounge area and kitchenette, air conditioning and minibar
- Room Service
- Onsite Bar + Restaurant
- Private 4x4 use
- Private guide and activities
- Transfers included
- Complimentary canoes and bicycles
- National Park Entry
- Parking Available