Stay at the family-friendly Magic Galapagos Tented Camp for some of the best Santa Cruz Highlands’ views, authentic eco-lodge accommodation and easy access to the archipelago’s many wildlife excursions. Dotted around the grassy plains of a private reserve on Santa Cruz Island, and home to a healthy population of Giant Galapagos Tortoises who happily roam the grounds, this laidback retreat is just what you need for a real slice of both excitement and adventure. You’ll find a charming restaurant onsite serving local favorites–surrounded by wooden beams and soft lighting, fully functioning bathrooms connected to each tent, Wi-Fi, an infinity pool, and the ‘Lava Lounge’, where cocktails are savored amidst the petrified remains of ancient lava caves; a true Galapagos experience in itself.
AN AUTHENTIC ECO-EXPERIENCE
For an all-encompassing Galapagos wildlife tour, the Magic Tented Camp is hard to beat. It’s keen environmental ethos, unbeatable watchtower views of the national park, educational guides and excursions, abundance of species such as the resident Tortoises found onsite, and the accommodation itself all serve its purpose to reconnect you right back with nature. Nights here are spent under a canopy of stars or huddled around the fireplace, before waking up each morning surrounded by the pristine Santa Cruz Highlands, native birdlife and ever-popular Galapagos Tortoises simply roaming free. There is truly nowhere like it in the world!
EXCLUSIVE GALAPAGOS ACCOMMODATION
With only nine comfortable tents available, some raised on stilts and others a fully-fledged treehouse, plus a three-bedroom suite for families, the Magic Galapagos Tented Camp is about as intimate as it gets. This works in harmony with the camp’s all-natural setting, as with so few fellow guests the evenings are calm and cozy, excursions feel personal and you know the wildlife is not being disturbed. For each tent, an en suite bathroom (in most), furnished terrace and comfortable bed add a touch of luxury, though generally the earthier approach here is all part of the appeal.
Ideal forFamilies, couples, and small groups.
- Onsite wildlife including Galapagos Tortoises
- Easy access to the national park and Pacific Ocean
- Exclusive accommodation, an inviting infinity pool and cozy restaurant
- Excellent onsite guides and excursions
- Luxury Safari Tents: En suite bathroom for most tents (some with private bathroom but shared shower facilities); roll-up canvas windows; furnished terrace; seating area; double or twin beds and a natural décor scheme of canvases and locally produced ornaments. (six raised tents, four unique elevated treehouses).
- Family Suite: Finished to the same standard as the Luxury Safari Tent, though much larger with multiple bedrooms; a playroom; and expansive terrace.
- Infinity Pool
- Sundeck and Loungers
- Observation tower
- Onsite farm and birding area/li>
- Kids club
- Bar + restaurant/li>
- Communal fireplace and lounge