Puerto Bemberg, a luxury hotel in the heart of the Misiones jungle, sits on a private natural reserve near Iguazu Falls. Surrounded by trails, waterfalls, native plants, and jungle wildlife, this eco-hotel offers guests the chance to escape to another world. Built from natural materials, the Colonial architecture remains intact while melded with contemporary style and art. Lounge in the swimming pool, sipping luscious drinks. Dine in the hotel’s exquisite restaurant where chefs prepare a fusion of native and international cuisine, paired with a vast selection of Argentinian wines from the hotel’s extensive wine cellar.
WHERE COLONIAL MEETS CONTEMPORARY
Certified as a sustainable tourism hotel by the Rain Forest Alliance, the hotel was originally built from a home owned by the Bemberg Family. New renovations include an elegant swimming pool surrounded by the jungle canopy, as well as a 2500-book library. The main living area, built from boards at the old Newell’s soccer field in Rosario, Argentina, boasts contemporary art from Latin American and European artists, and a grand piano, perfect for Guarani musical concerts.
FLAVORS OF THE JUNGLE
Cuisine at Puerto Bemberg offers guests a menu inspired by the colors, shapes, and natural ingredients of the Misiones jungle. Made from vegetables cultivated in the hotel’s garden, specialties include Paraguay soup, caper Surubim fish, Pacu, barbecues with delicious salads. Sweets include tropical fruit sauces, smashed manioc, and mate ice cream.
Chefs create unexpected flavor combinations with chic presentation, served at varying locales on the hotel grounds based on the preferred ambience for that day’s meal. Guests choose from over 1500 bottles of predominantly Argentine wines from the hotel’s vast wine cellar.
Ideal for those who love history and are looking for a colonial-style lodge. Not ideal for young children, though those ages 8+ years are welcome
- Boating activities, trekking, and jungle interpretation
- Expertly crafted meals served at different locations throughout the hotel grounds to elevate the meal’s ambiance
- Viewpoint across the garden to enjoy sunsets, the jungle canopy, Parana River, and open sky
- Wine cellar with over 1500 bottles of 80 different labels, mainly from Argentina
- Main entertainment area with a grand piano and Guarani music concerts
- Colonial church with original stained-glass from France overlooking the Parana River
- Certified as a sustainable tourism hotel by Rain Forest Alliance
- Superior Twin: Two twin-size beds; Naturally designed Colonial-style decor; Private patio; Safe; First class amenities; Shoe cleaning; Room service; Views of the jungle
- Superior King: King-size bed; Naturally designed Colonial-style decor; Private patio; Safe; First class amenities; Shoe cleaning; Room service; Views of the jungle
- Bemberg House: Five suites: Three king-size beds, two twin-size beds; Private bathrooms en suite; Daily maid service; Daily cook and waiter service upon request; Private swimming pool; Barbecue area; River and garden views
- Gourmet restaurant with international and regional cuisine
- Laundry and dry cleaning
- Weddings and special celebrations