In Millahue, Chile, on a hilltop within a spectacular 11,000-acre vineyard overlooking a lake, Vina Vik?s art-filled avant-garde hotel and spa calls. With panoramic views of the valleys, forests, and majestic Andes Mountains, Vina Vik welcomes guests to an exquisitely relaxing spa and wine experience like none other. Dive into a striking cantilevered pool that gives the sensation of swimming over the vineyards, otherwise known as the ?Place of Gold.? Vina Vik?s infamous winery comes fully stocked with bottles made from the grapes at the doorstep. Paired with a daily changing menu of the freshest local and seasonal ingredients, taste the richness of VIK’s holistic philosophy.
VINA VIK WINERY
VIK wine is a world-class, long-term aged wine. The result of an elegant blend of Cabernet Sauvignon, Carm?n?re, Syrah, Merlot and Cabernet Franc, these blends are chosen yearly in different combinations. Considered a holistic wine, Vina Vik is dedicated to upholding excellence in environmental stewardship. The winery features a uniquely transparent, stretched fabric roof that allows natural sunlight to permeate without any artificial lighting. Running water features prominently throughout as fountains and sculptures.
MILLA MILLA AND PAVILION CAFE
Upstairs from the winery, guests dine under the glass pavilion, enjoying culinary indulgences among exceptional design and sculpture overlooking the vineyard and surrounding mountains. The Pavilion Caf? is a sun-filled restaurant overseen by Executive Chef, Rodrigo Acu?a Bravo. The menu changes daily to offer the freshest local and seasonal ingredients, enhanced by a glass of elegant VIK wine, celebrating the vibrant culture of Chile.
Ideal forfamilies and adult children who are seeking a stylish wine hotel
- Floor-to-ceiling windows in every suite
- Absolute Nero granite pool extends over the valleys and lake below, offering the sensation of swimming above the vineyard
- 4 course high culinary experience
- Eco-friendly, self-sustaining design
- The 4.300 hectares of hills and indigenous woodland
- Numerous activities to choose from (hot air balloon ride, birdwatching, cycling, wine tasting, yoga, helicopter ride...,)
- Offers 22 rooms: 17 Suites, 4 Master Suites and 1 VIK Master Suite. Suites have fabulous views to the vineyard and nature surrounding Vina Vik.
- South Wing: Suites and Master Suites overlook the valleys, vineyard, hills and lake with one Master Suite overlooking the Andes Mountain range
- North Wing: Suites and Master Suites overlook the Falaris - Colchagua Valley and vineyard with one Master Suite overlooking the Andes Mountain range
- Milla Milla restaurant
- Pavilion Café
- Weddings and events
- Game room